category 2: top tips for your well-being
Your quiz result shows that you scored highest in the Category 2 bio-emotional scale, and you will benefit from the following nutritional and lifestyle hints:
- Avoid eating a big or heavy meal three hours before sleep.
- Emphasise these tastes in your diet:
– Sweet foods of the healthy kind, which will help to soothe nerviness and to improve energy levels
– Bitter foods like leafy greens and asparagus, which will help sustain your sharp intellect
– Astringent foods like lentils, dry beans and grapefruit which traditionally help reduce ravenous hunger
- All foods have certain inherent qualities. Emphasise these in your diet:
– Heavy foods like nuts, dates and whole grains, which will help support your enterprising character
– Cold foods like salads, which will regulate your body temperature and cool your hot temper
– Naturally oily foods, which as an anti-inflammatory for burning conditions
- Avoid competitive sport, if you are feeling out of control or excessively angry, but do exercise moderately and regularly with the aim to enjoy, as well as for stamina and toning. Brisk walking, swimming, jogging, hiking, mountain climbing and skiing will all suit you. Never exercise just before or after a meal.
- Relax in nature often as this will keep you calm and happy.
- Include a water feature at home and preferably at the office too as tinkling water will soothe and relax you!
- Prioritise rest and relaxation as you tend to neglect yourself.