category 1: top tips for your well-being
Your quiz result shows that you scored highest in the Category 1 bio-emotional scale, and you will benefit from the following nutritional and lifestyle hints:
- Make sure your meals are regular, if small.
- Emphasise these tastes in your diet:
– Sweet foods of the healthy variety, because they help to soothe nerviness and to improve energy levels
– Sour foods, which will help keep you grounded in reality
– Salty foods, which will help to regulate body fluids and energise you – this you will mostly add as table salt
- All foods have certain inherent qualities. Emphasise these in your diet:
– Heavy foods like dates, root veggies and whole grains – these will help combat your irregular nature and patterns
– Hot foods, to help warm your cold body type
– Naturally oily foods, which will help for dry body conditions and to improve moodiness
- Partake in regular light enjoyable sport like yoga, dance, walking, light biking and tennis, preferably 3-4 x/week.
- Make sure you go to sleep by 22h00 and wake by 06h00.
- Pampering treatments like massage and reflexology sessions will soothe you.
- Pace yourself through your day, with frequent mini-breaks, as your endurance is not that good.
- Humidification around the home and office will relieve many of your dry skin symptoms.